Monday, December 24, 2007

Recovery


Day 3 of recovery from foot surgery.

Called the Dr's office to get my follow-up appointment on Friday.

Did find out that taking more than 1 pain pill at a time was not a good idea. It was the first 36 hours after surgery but not any more.

Shannon took some pictures of my foot on Sunday. Not much to see. But, I am starting to get around a little better with the crutches.

The carpet man layed the new basement stair carpeting this morning. I will have some pictures of that finished project later this week.

We hope all of you who visit this blog have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

And my God bless each and everyone of you and your loved ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Holy and Blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones also. May the holidays bring good times and special memories.
Sending good wishes for a speedy recovery and a perfect outcome for your foot.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Love you all.
XOXO
Diann