Friday, December 14, 2007

Amsterdam, Holland

They changed our schedule last night. They called us out to the airplane 10 hours early. And then we flew from Bahrain to Liege, and then rode in a taxi to Amsterdam. Got to the Dorint hotel at about 4 am Friday morning. We are now scheduled to leave here at 11:30 am Saturday for Newark.

In the hotel yesterday afternoon (before nap time) we watched the Kurt Russell movie "Captain Ron". So now the captain and first office I am flying with are calling me "Captain Ron" and we are saying some of the catch phrases from the movie. Like "sure Boss" , "got to watch out for the pirates of the caribeean", and "Hey Swab". Got to see the movie to know what we are talking about. LOL...

Flying with two really good guys this trip. Always makes the time go faster when we are having a good time and everyone gets along together.

Love coming to the Dorint hotel, cause they all make a fuss over me. Well not really me but my last name. They keep telling me that I am famous over here. See the right side pictures and you'll understand.

And as usual when we got here........ NO RESERVATIONS!!!!! This has got to get fixed! But they had rooms.

No pictures today. I am using a flight crew lounge computer with internet access. The only internet access we have here, so I couldn't download any pictures from my laptop.

Going over to the terminal later today and do some more Christmas shopping. Another good place to get some really neat gifts for Susan and the Grandkids.

Later......

No comments: