Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bahrain


Got into Bahrain this morning. Went to the Sheraton, and guess what?........


"Sorry Mr, Twente, but we don't have a resveration for you and we are out of rooms". We have a room for your First Officer, but none for you.


AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


Not again!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay get me a manager! Get me my cell phone! Get me a ROOM!!!!!!!


Manager comes over and sees me steaming, and presto-chango.... I get a room.


Flew all night. Was up most of the day. And I have to leave in 18 hours.


Leave at about 4 am tomorrow for Sheiffeld, England.


Oh yes, did I mention they changed my trips again?

3 comments:

Ronald Twente said...

I knew this would make your day!

ROTFLMAO

Anonymous said...

hi always my name is mariam 17 years old.i want 2 be a flight engneer and i will study in bahreen how i can? and what's the average?pls i want answer thnx

Anonymous said...

HOW can i participate in the aviation college and how should my degrees be to qualify me to be accepted,and i would like to mention that i prefer to implement my study in Bahrain ???