Friday, December 28, 2007

Follow-up appointment with Doctor






These are pictures of my foot, taken today. They took out the 16 stitches and put on butterfly stitches which will come off by themselves in about a week. Still need to make sure I don't soak my foot for another 3 weeks.

Doctor Couchman said everything looks great. I told him I would take his word for it because all I saw was a purple and yellow foot. LOL...

He gave me some simple exercises and a flat shoe (?) to wear. Still on crutches for a few more days.

Waiting for a call back. I forget to ask about a temporary handicap parking pass.
Said that I could wear a regular tennis shoe as soon as it was comfortable. But all the swelling would be around for about 3 months.

Shannon was good enough to drive me to my appointment. And afterward I took her to lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Chesterfield Valley. We had a real nice lunch. And a good time talking.

More later.....

No comments: