Saturday, December 29, 2007

Basement follow-up


Sorry about the quality of the picture, but this is the finished project of the stairway to the basement. Turned out pretty well.
We found a private carpet layer that we like, and he does good work. We will have him back in a few months when we re-do Natalie's bedroom this spring.
Only thing I get to get done is to install the hand rail. Probably going to have to get my son-in-law, Frank to come help with that item.
Toe is still sore. Really doesn't hurt as much as it is sore. But no more pain from the weather changes. I get to have a temporary handicap parking permit. But, I have to wait until next Wednesday or Thursday to get one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stairs look good. Temporarily handicapped? I thought you were handicapped!!! LOL
Love ya,
Diann