Monday, February 11, 2008

SNOW

Started snowing again this afternoon. We are supposed to get 5 inches by morning. Thank God I got a snow blower.

Working on bills and getting our taxes finished. Trying to stay warm.

Cleaned out my cabinet that I keep my aircraft parts, and tools that I take to the airport. Also, cleaned up my mechanics roll-a-round tool box. Took a bunch of stuff down stairs to the basement. Yes, I have 3 sets of basic tools. One set in my roll-a-round tool box, one set that I take out to the airport, and a set for the basement. It is supposed to work where if I got to the basement, I have tools already there. Or if I go out to the garage I have tools out there, etc...

But it doesn't always work that way. Seems like whatever I need isn't where I am at the time.

So, tomorrow is clean up the basement (workshop area) day tomorrow. Got to get it cleaned up, so I can work on my planes wheel pants. That means when I get though, it wil be a mess again...LOL....

No comments: