Sunday, February 17, 2008

Good News...Bad News...

First the good news....

Went to the doctor Thursday and he said that my foot is doing fine. I still can not fly (stick and rudder) but I am able to go back to work.

Now for the bad news..

I got to go back to work!

Called scheduling today and they have a trip for me. I leave tomorrow afternoon for LA. Get to LA at about 5:00 pm tomorrow, LA time. Then leave for Honolulu at 3:30 am Tuesday morning, LA time. Get to Hawaii at about 6:00 am, Hawaii time, Tuesday morning.

Then at 8:30 am Wednesday morning, Hawaii time, we leave for Hong Kong.

More bad news...

When we got home from church this afternoon. Part of the fencing around the deck had shattered (gale force winds) and the BBQ grill had blown into the side of the house and then blew on to the lower deck.

Always something happening either a couple of days before or after I go to work! Never fails. Here I have been home for 9 plus weeks now and everything has been going fairly smoothly. Now it is time for me to leave and gale force winds blow the backyard away!

I can never win!

No comments: