Sunday, October 14, 2007

FLU

Sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days. But with the funeral then me getting sick, I haven't had the time or strength.

Still weak from all the diarrhea and coughing and sneezing, and vomiting and aches and fatigue.

Got a call last night from my best friend Bob Radtke. He is with the FAA (Federal Aviation Admiration). I know it is an oxymoron. My best friend working for the FAA, but we go way back to 1986 and TWA overhaul base in Kansas City, where we met. Bob lives in Helena, Montana. He and I went to a 3 day seminar in Oklahoma City to get our IA certificates a few years ago. IA (Inspector Authorization) is an addium to our A & P Mechanics licences. It authorizes us to perform and sign off annual inspections and major engine overhauls on aircraft airframes and powerplants (engines).

No comments: