Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Alma Earlene Barnard 1921 - 2007

It is with great sorrow and sadness that I share with you the passing of my mother-in-law, Earlene Barnard.

She had been in poor health the past 9 weeks. Susan has been in Kansas City every other weekend for the past 3 months.

Mom passed at 8:30 pm Sunday night the 7th of October. Both of her daughters (Susan and Kathleen) were with her. She went peacefully to be with her maker, and her husband Maurice Russell Barnard, who preceded her 12 years ago.

Visitation and funeral services are to be held tomorrow at the the Methodist Church in Grain Valley, Missouri.

She is survived by her 2 daughters, Kathleen Barnett, and Susan Twente and her husband Ronald, 3 grand children, and 6 great grand children.

I was in route from JFK to Cairo, Egypt. I was informed by scheduling as i was clearing Egyptian customs. 12 hours later I was on a KLM flight to Amsterdam, then a connecting flight on Northwest Airlines to Minneapolis, MN. Then another connecting flight to Kansas City, Mo. I got into Kansas City at 3:00 pm today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our heartfelt sympathy and prayers to you and your family