Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Progress



Well I am making progress on "Snoopy". This is what Susan and I named our little Cessna 150. I went out today and installed the brackets for the left side wheel pant. Fit a new left side door post cover. Finished wiring the right side strobe. Cleared the drain hole in the aft belly so rain water could escape.
The first picture is of the instrument panel when I got "Snoopy". The second picture is what ti looks loke today after some modifications. Will get better pictures by the end of the week.
Then came and mower the lawn. Tomorrow is yard waste collection day.

I will stay home tomorrow and get ready for the pool installers to come. Still don't know what day they will be here, but still got be ready for when they do come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice improvement! Very beautiful panel, looks better than new. Look out Red Baron, here comes Snoopy!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Snoopy! Wasn't you guys who had snoopy stuff? Why am I remembering that?
Anyway, have fun and enjoy the holiday weekend.
Love,
Diann