Friday, March 14, 2008

Been awhile.....

It has been awhile since I last posted. So, I will recap what has been happening since last Friday.

Flew Anchorage to LAX. About an hour out of Anchorage we get a sat (satellite) phone call. Scheduling wanted to know if we would take the plane on to Atlanta, GA, after we drop our load in LA.

So, after a 3 hour stop we ferried the plane to Atlanta, GA.

I call my cousin Katheryn Moncrief, who lives in Atlanta, She came over the the hotel and picked me up. We had a very nice lunch and 6 hour visit. It had been 13 years (and about 6 grand kids between us later) since we had seen each other. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kattie!

Then they commercialed me to Newark. Where I sat for about 2 days.

Then we flew from Newark to Columbus, Ohio. Picked up an engine from GE to take to Boeing in Seattle, WA. Once in Seattle we stayed 9 hours, then flew the plane to McGuire AFB ( just south of Trenton, NY). We stayed there for about 30 hours and ferried another aircraft from McGuire to Newark (20 minute flight).

So, now I am Newark. We are riding in a limo back down to Dover, DE. Where tonight we will fly Dover AFB to Mendenhall AFB, England.

Probably there for a day then come back to the states.

I go home Monday.

So, there you are....

All caught up with my boring live on the road. LOL.......

No comments: