Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Take Over

This website has been taken over! I repeat this website has been taken over! The mischievous Mad Squirrel has taken over her father's blog! ::evil laugh:: Hey while the big freight dog is away the children will play! Or in my case the extremely bored, motherless, oldest child; who is nothing but pure goodness and never causes trouble. ::evil laugh::


Dad is away at family church camp in St. Clair, MO. He has no internet access and he is already hurting! He has my children with him and they are on "holiday", as my British friends would say. They are swimming, laughing, learning, having campfires, and getting bug bites. While I am sitting in a half way clean, and I mean deep clean, house.



How do you pack children for 7 days away at camp? Very carefully! I packed Bradley in two backpacks and Kalleigh in one small bag. Girl Scouts teaches me lot and lots of practical things. Like make sets for your children; bottoms, tops, and underwear and than roll them up and put a rubber band around them. That is how I pack my children in 3 bags. My oldest packed himself and ended up with a large suitcase and a large duffel bag. I claim not relation in that matter.

Bradley's bags


Kalleigh clothes rolled.

Kalleigh's clothes in the bag.

Kalleigh's Bag!

Since I have none of his current pictures I am going to share pictures of the camp when I was in high school and went there! There are also some pictures when I went back and was a counselor.



I'll be back tomorrow with more humor and laughter! You can always come visit me at Mad Squirrel's World or 365 Days of Madness.

1 comment:

Igotmebabe said...

You thief of blogs :) Hope your Dad doesn't mind me posting. Right you need to come to Scotland....reason being my youngest (the one in the posh frock) is of to Greece on Thursday and your packing skills are amazing.