Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 1970

Today is our Wedding Anniversary.

Yes, 37 years, two children, four grandchildren, 2 apartments, one mobile home, and three houses ago, we were married at the Methodist Church in Blue Springs Missouri.

Shannon helped me put together this video that briefly shows Susan's and my journey to this point in our lives.

There were a lot of songs to choose from, but I felt that the two I chose best expressed my love and life with Susan.

I wish her a Happy Anniversary with all my heart and love.

4 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

Happy Anniversary!
Aubrey

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. It brought back memories for me too. I love you both and Happy Anniversary.
Diann

Stefanie~ said...

Happy Anniversary!! Loved the slideshow!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful tribute to your love for Susan. Congratulations!