Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tailgating


Here is a picture of me and my sister Connie.

Her husband, ED, is standing at the far right side of the picture.

They have had Chiefs season tickets for about 15 years now. And they go tailgating with a group of their friends.

Everyone of the guys want me to get them the personalized Chiefs jerseys for them, the next time I am in Osan, South Korea.

Westley and I want to thank Connie and Ed, and all their tailgate friends, for letting us join them. We both had a great time. It was Westley's first time at a NFL game. And once he has been at Arrowhead, every other stadium just won't measure up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff. All of the UPS MD11's in the background of the bottom pic are planes that my team has converted from passenger planes here in Singapore!!

GO CHIEFS

Ron