Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sitting in Newark...


Got into Newark last night. I was supposed to lake another airplane from here to Oscoda , Michigan this afternoon, but the trip is delayed until tomorrow afternoon. Seems like the plane is broke in Brussels, Belgian.

They are waiting for some parts. Scheduling said that they sent me a fax with the changes, but as usual the Holiday Inn here at the Newark airport as yet given me the fax. And that was 4 hours ago!

Just a taste of what I go through each day , each week, each month, each year. Every time I go back to work I keep thinking that things have changed....

But they don't.....

1 comment:

Stefanie~ said...

Uncle Ron.. I have your banner ready... I think you'll like it..

e-mail me at stef_baldwin@yahoo.com and we can get it installed..